Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday My Lover

It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.

You touched my heart
you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.

I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.


And you are still the one for me...


Today is your birthday.
The day that i never had a chance to celebrate.
Sad, until my tears drop.
still i unable to celebrate with you, my dearest...


The only things that i can do is just leave a message to you, my dearest...


Happy birthday my dearest dear...



3th April 2011
KL 仔 to Hedwig Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment